Saturday, July 5, 2008

Wedding Bells and The Bride's Butt (that's mine!;)

Well, the good news is that there are only three weeks to go till I get married, the bad news is I have NO time to blog! But, once we settle down from all the festivities I will be back in blogging action, I promise!

Just a little update on what I am doing lifestyle wise these day.

I have been giving the 811rv diet a pretty fair shot this past month and not really feeling like it is 100% right for me. I love feeling so hydrated and fruity, but at the same time I am not experiencing a lot of the benefits other 811rv report feeling. No worries, I am not writing it off all together, but I am going to lay off the fruit for a bit as I am feeling the need to focus more on greens and veggie juices these days.

My new (old) protocol is as follows:

Green juice
Salad with 1/2 avocado, herb, citrus dressing, no oil
Green juice
Salad or blended raw soup for dinner with no fats
NO MORE EATING AFTER 6PM (tough one here in NYC)

And of course TONS of lemon water in between meals.

A good friend of mine followed this diet (per Gil Jacobs -- a raw food and colon therapy expert) for several weeks and found she felt and looked really good and the results were apparent quickly. That is what I need with only three weeks till show time!!

Have a great month everyone...I will keep checking in on your blogs and giving you support from afar.


3 comments:

Sandy said...

Yay! Finally you posted a new post :D I am so excited for your wedding! You better post many pictures. Honestly I haven't gotten the benefits of 811 fast either..I guess it takes time. That's why I decided to juice feast. I need something quick! haha and I started to feel too clogged up and GAINED weight. I just need to clear my system and go back but I think I'll still juice in the mornings. Anyway I like your menu plan!

Sarah said...

Have a wonderful happy wedding, Kyle! Can't wait to hear all about it! :)

MiandO said...

Thank you sweet and fruity ladies!

Sandy I will try to post as often as I can. I know, isn't it the worse when you read blogs as your evening entertainment and then when your favs don't post anything for days...so annoying! haha

Sarah, welcome back and thank you for your well wishes. I will definitely post pics and comments after the wedding. I am so ready for it to happen already! haha